Saturday, August 7, 2010

SKIPPING STONES SKETCH

I have been following the Skipping Stones web site recently, and each Tuesday they post a new sketch challenge.  This month Maren Benedict one of the "go to " gals from Papercrafts magazine, is the guest artist supplying the challenge sketches.  I have followed her work for quite some time, and really enjoy her sketches..They always leave lots of room for interpretation.  This layout was no exception.  I tried it with a new set of stamps I purchased this week at the Altered Art and Scrap Playground from SSD.....the inside of the card says "especially when the salt accompanies a drink and good friends!"  Isn't that fun?! I am really enjoying the stamps in this line.  Hope you enjoy.....have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Nice all DP you have used and nice images too..sweet sentiment too...lovely card....I just joining the Skipping Stones Design Sketch my card is number 7,would you mind to see my blog dear? Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete