Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SSD TUESDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 68

Hello All....and welcome to my blog today!  My post today is in honor of a new release from Skipping Stones Design called "Green Birthday"!  This new release is being celebrated by a blog hop of the Stamp Tramps, and some really AWESOME guest designers....definetely something you want to hop along with.  The set and blog hop are also being done in conjunction with our fabulous sketch this week from Heidi Blankenship.  If you have just happened upon my blog today, make sure to start from the beginning at Skipping Stones Design.  You should have arrived here from Heidi.  Here is her sketch.

This is my card....

The DP is from Stella Rose. I used Spellbinders die cuts for the top and bottom and hand cut the banner...and of course had to use buttons from the stash my wonderful mom gave me.  I guess I should skip to the big part of the Todays post and hop and introduce you to "Green Birthday"!  Here is the new set!
This set really has some fun sayings..which is what SSD is all about...Heather loves to create sets that are unique and amusing....hope you like it, and also hope you stop on over to Skipping Stones Design blog, and get a set for yourself...and while there try your own hand at uploading your creation...don't worry if you don't have a Skipping Stones Set to use....use what you have to create to Heidi's sketch, and you may be the lucky weekly winner that wins a set!
I am so glad you stopped by today...I want to keep my blog short so you have time to see what everyone else did with the sketch and our wonderful new set.  From here, to continue on the hop you need to go to Amy's blog....
Thanks so much for stopping by, and as always,  please let me know you visited...it makes my day to here from you.

Tammie

12 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Tammie! Love the flag with button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the gingham banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Tammie! I love your banner with the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. Love the Stella Rose paper. The new stamp set is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Tammie...love the dsp and the banner combo...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, love this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Can't wait to try the new sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great, great card Tammie!!! Great minds think alike on the Spellbinders dies!!! Hehe!! I hope you have a super day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORABLE card!!! LOVE that Stella Rose paper and your banner with the buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tammie! Hopping by from SSD to celebrate the Green B-day release! Love your card! Looks clean and neat! :)

    Debbie @ Phatelara

    ReplyDelete
  11. love what you've done...the colors are fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete