Tuesday, August 9, 2011

SKIPPING STONES DESIGN TUESDAY SKETCH 88

Good Morning everyone!  Hope this finds you all having a super wonderful Tuesday.  Welcome to my blog today and the newest Tuesday Skipping Stones Design Blog sketch challenge.  We are very fortunate to be able to design to the fabulously talented Teri Anderson.  This is her sketch this week.
I used an older set this week called "Friendly Fruit" for my CAS cards......

I did two cards using the sketch format:

Nothing fancy, just yummy looking!!  Please jump over to the SSD blog to check out the other Tramp creations!  Hope you also link your own take on the sketch!!

Have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by!...........Tammie

9 comments:

  1. genius! I love them Tammie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy........I am absolutely loving these CAS cards! What a perfect idea to use the fruit! Would make a perfect gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black background is amazing to pop the color of the fruit! Cool take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great use for the friendly fruits stamps. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fruit look so realistic!!! Have a great day Tammie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are adorable...what a great idea for a gift set! Hope things aren't getting too crazy with the upcoming wedding! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards. This is particularly exciting for me to see since I have this cute set. Never thought to use the stamps this way--terrific idea! Love the unusual black background.

    ReplyDelete