Monday, June 11, 2012

CAS 174 SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS

Happy Monday everyone.  Just a very quick post to upload a quick card I did tonight to participate in this weeks CAS challenge......white on white layers.  I started with embossing the flowers from SU set Fabulous Florets in white, and watercoloring them in with various shades of colors from the Tim Holtz line, and pearlized water for a pretty shine.  I fussy cut them out and mounted them on the doily, added the sentimemt and pearls, and layered from there.  The finished card base is 5x5 and I scored around the perimeter with my score board.  I liked the soft look of the white on white....love this challenge...may have to play along later again this week!  FUN!  Hope you like!
Also, I told you I would let you know when my Guest Design Team spot for the CAS summer session would be.  My date to be a guest designer will be next Monday, June 18th.  Check out all the awesome entries this week!
Have a wonderful week!     Tammie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the colors blended together on the flowers against the white on white background. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete