Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SSD SKETCH # 80, AND BLOG HOP

Good Mornin to all you fellow blog hoppers out there!!   Hope your week is off to a fabulous start!


Welcome to Sketch Challenge 80 and the release of Dogs Vol 1! If you just came from Karin's Blog ,you are in the right place. If you just happened along my blog today, start at the beginning of the hop at Skipping Stones Design. The entire hop order is there and you can hop from blog to blog with ease.




Be sure to hop along and leave comments on all the fabulous designers blogs. This month we are welcoming the super talented Latisha Yoast, Dina Kowal and Karn Akesdotter to our team as Guest Designers! Latisha will be providing all the fabulous sketch inspiration this month including the awesome sketch we're using in today's hop!  So without further chit chat lets look at Latisha's sketch for this week!

Pretty fun right?  I had some trouble at first with my MoJo on this one.......this is what I came up with using the new "Dogs Vol 1" release.

Lets take a look at the new set!!

Adorable doggies right?  There are so many pet lovers out there that would love to use this set!

Thanks for stopping by today......please continue on the hop.....




Head over to Barb's Blog  blog for some more Skipping Stones Design inspiration!


Have a wonderful week, and please let me know you were here today...I love visiting your blogs in return!




 

11 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch...great job adding the fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb,
    What a wonderful doggie card - I am a HUGE fan of the pups myself. I love the layout and how your scoring and stamping that paw print made it look like ribbon, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I just called you 'Barb' Tamra - I am so sorry! My own furbaby is quite sick at the moment and being up late worrying about him and not sleeping is apparently affecting me, please forgive my error.
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Tammie! I love that hydrant and the row of stamped paw prints is perfect! Love it all!
    -Kandi (still having commenting issues...boo!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Tammie!!! I hope you are having a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You still have mojo, your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was certain I had left comments for this cute card, but it must not have posted correctly...LOVE the card Tammie, that hydrant is so cute and that paw print ribbon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete