Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BACK TO BLOG LAND!!

Its a cold blustery snowy day here in South Dakota.  I am kind of enjoying it though.  I got off work early, so decided to use a little extra time to see if I could get my new computer set up enough to do a post.   I have missed posting to my blog!  My faithful computer that I had for years that I knew inside and out went kaput a few months back and I have just not gotten up to speed on my new one.  My goal this month is to work on getting to know her.  (I think she is a she)

I have been creating some, just not posting anything.  A fellow stamper (Susan, you know I mean you) encouraged me last weekend to get with it.  So, Susan, I am finally going to post something today!

I have been having SOOO much fun with some of the products from Stampin Ups new mini catalog!  I love everything in it!  I ordered the Mixed Bunch set and the punch that went with it as one of my purchases.  I thought today I would share a set of cards that I made using that set.

I also purchased the Color Coach cards for the new In Colors and used them to put together these color combos....combos I never would have used otherwise!   I had so much fun, and loved every combo.  Here is a close up of one of the cards.
This one used Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo.   I used a cuttlebug embossing border folder to emboss the Lucky Limeade strip.  The whole card is very very quick, making it perfect to make many of and put together as a gift set.

I hope to continue to post all the creations I make as I play with my new products.  Susan....thanks for the encouragement....hope you like the cards!

God Bless!     Tammie

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Tammy glad your back....I checked you out often. Glad your back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete