Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

Happy Valentines Day to all you....My blogger friends!   I have a very old Hero Arts stamp that says  "Friends are Gifts of the Heart".   That is how I feel today......all of my friends mean alot to me, and are a gift.   So today.....Happy Valentines Day to all of you!   Bless you and thank you for all the inspiration and encouragement you have sent my way.
I want to share a couple quick Valentines dedicated to all of my friends, family and stamping buddies!


This is a card that I started at a recent stamp camp {thanks Penny for the inspiration and supplies}.  I had a few things I wanted to add at home, so finished it here with more thought, additions and buttons.  I love the finished product of SU layered hearts from the embosslits and framelits...also the favorite color combo that you have seen in the SU catalog alot this season....Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral,.....all the pretty In Colors all mixed together.....they work don't they?   There are also tiny hearts here and  there from Everyday Enchantment Designer series Paper that coordinates.   Makes it all easy!  Anyhow, this is how my  finished product turned out, and  just wanted to share the fun.....how about circles?.....Butterflys?  Flowers?....you get the idea....GREAT use of scraps.

I have one other card that I cased from a blog  I saw,  that I changed up a bit....I feel bad I cannot remember exactly where I saw it....but, I liked how they used the SU hearts punch at the bottom of thre card.  I used a Minds eye DSP 6x6 pack called "LOVE ME".  Another CAS card that uses up scraps that could be adapted to another Holiday....here it is:


Any color combo of coordinating papers work.....it is kind of like quilting in a way and picking out fabrics that are fun together.

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day!  Godd Bless you all!                Tammie



1 comment: