Sunday, April 22, 2012

MORE CLEAN AND SIMPLE BIRTHDAY CARDS



What a wonderful weekend! We flew to Denver for a quick 2 day trip to visit Roger's brothers.  Friday night we went to see a concert that was very fun, and then Saturday afternoon went to see "Wicked".
That was truly amazing!!  I enjoyed it soooo much.  The whole weekend was awesome.  We got back in time today to fly some kites with my precious grandson.  Really a packed weekend!  I thought I would do a quick post before I collapse to bed.
I will continue to post a couple cards at a time from the book of birthday wishes I recently made...scroll down to see the history of the book.  My friend Jean from work made me promise to post the cards so I will try to atleast post most of them over the next couple weeks.  Here are two more.


 As with all the cards I will be posting, the layouts will be very clean and simple.  Most of them would lend themselves to being good for sets of cards too.  Both these cards use the SU DSP from the sale-a-bration.  The first one uses scraps from what was left over from some of my other projects.
These were colors I never would have thought to put together, but SU made it easy, and I do like the combos.  The second card is Pool Party and Lucky Limeade.
Have a wonderful week!                                          Tammie

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete