Friday, September 28, 2012

RONALD MCDONALD CHARITY BLOG HOP

Image
 
 
 
Good Morning blogger friends, and WELCOME to the Ronald McDonald House Charity Blog Hop sponsered by Great Impressions Stamps!  You should have arrived here from Elizabeth's blog!  If not, you will want to start at the Great Impressions blog, or continue on with the next blog at the end of this post.  You will definetely want to check out all the blogs, and their wonderful creations being donated to the RMH!   Also, stamping PRIZES are secretly hiding in several of the blogs, so please be sure to leave each blog participant a happy comment!  Winners will be announced on the Great Impressions Blog on Tuesday, October 2nd.
 
I created 3 different cards for this hop, all using the same stamp.  It is a sillouette stamp H184, that I have used many, many times since I got it, in many different ways.....hopefully my cards show how one stamp can do many things!  Here is my first card:
 

I tend to do CAS cards mostly, and this is a perfect example, of how a CAS card can still be elegant and fun.  I simply colored the stamp with Tim Holtz Distress Markers, spritzed the stamp with water lightly and stamped it for a watercolor look.  I wanted to continue with the soft feel, so finished it off with a punched edge to each side, and pearls.....quick! 
 
This is the next card using the same sillouette stamp:
 
This card uses the double embossing technique.  I stamped and embossed the image and sentiment in black, sponged over it with multiple Tim Holtz Distress Inks, then ran it through my cuttlebug with an embossing folder.  It may be hard to see IRL, but the texture is so cool! The Thank You is also a stamp by Great Impressions that is a border stamp with multiple Thank-you sentiments...I just inked up one of them...the stamp is F308.....I also used it for the sentiment on the next cards as well. Here is the last card :


                                                                              
Again, CAS.....simply masked the oval and sponged inside it with Tim Holtz Distress Inks, then stamped the sillouette stamp and sentiment.  Before layering the image, I pierced around the oval to finish it off a bit.  Again, it is hard to see in the photo.

I hope you enjoyed my quick creations using my favorite GI stamp.  PLEASE hop on to Sue C.  I know you will love what she has to share!  Don't forget to leave some love on each blog!

Thanks for hopping by today to support the Ronald McDonaldHouse. The hop will be going on until Sunday night, so if you do not have time to see everyone's creations at one time, you have all weekend to participate!   Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend!!

God Bless......Tammie


 
 
 
 
 

23 comments:

  1. I love this image and all the fabulous and very different ways that you used -- so creative. Gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy, amazing cards!! Each of them is just beautiful!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammie I love this stamp that you used on these cards. Another one going on my wish list! I have been trying to learn how to make CAS cards and yours are just beautiful. I love that embossing folder on the second one, and the way the DI looks on it. I'm so happy you showed how to use the DI to color a silhouette stamp. I love how that turned out! and the last card, I think that is the second card I have seen today with the oval masked. I definitely have to try that technique. I love it! Great job on all 3 cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! Love the double embossing! I will have to try that! I love Tim's distress inks too and love how you incorporated them here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. 3 totally different looks and techniques. nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Tamra! These are gorgeous - love that you showed three ways to use one stamp! Great job - thanks for the inspiration, in measures of oodles! It's been fun doing this hop with you! Hope we get to work together again sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these are all beautiful! I think the middle one probably counts as CAS too. Simplicity seems so fitting for a solemn thank-you card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. they look good enough to frame and hang on a wall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Tammie, these are so awesome, great technique..... so glad to join you for the Ronald McDonald Great Impressions hop...hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Tammi, that one stamps has given you 3 different and beautiful looks. Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully done cards Tammi and I am sure the families at RMH will love them as well

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely elegant cards! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also bought this image...but didn't use it for the hop. :( You've used is stunningly and I ADORE all of your cards!!!! So happy to be hopping with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this image... you rocked it! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow love how you used the same stamp in so many different ways..each has its own effect. Very nice. jeandonny2000 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tamra, love how your cards are all so different, yet all from the same stamp! Makes me look at mine differently now. Love them all, great finishing techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tammie-I would say you have the CAS style down to a T! They are hard to make too! Great cards! Thanks for joining us for the RM Charity Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Three terrific cards with one image!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all the distressed rainbow colouring. I also love how you made 4 different cards with 1 stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how you used the same stamp three ways! And the techniques are simple but perfection. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Tamra! I love your three different takes using the same stamp! You have inspired me to try your techniques out too!
    Each card is so lovely! Thank you so much for joining us on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this stamp...and how you've used it! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards. Love the backgrounds of all the cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete