Saturday, December 8, 2012

SCS CAS 200th Challenge Party

Happy Saturday Blogger friends!  Hope you are having as much fun as I am today.  I have been playing in my stamping place!

The CAS Team at Split Coast Stampers is throwing a party to celebrate their 200th challenge!!  This virtual party began at noon today, with 5 challenges being issued.I am going to try to get all 5 challenges done...stay tuned..we will see..The first one was "Glitz and Glamour".  We were to bring something glittzy or glamourous to the party.  I chose to bring my little shichon doggy, Marli.  She got all dressed up for the occasion. Here is what she looks like!

She has glitter everywhere...as a result so do I!  Hope you enjoy my little party animal.  I will post as I go for the rest of the challenges..later peeps...got work to do!

Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment