Monday, June 10, 2013

SCS CAS Challenge 224

I am off a week I know with my Split Coast Stamping posts for the Monday CAS challenges.  I have been traveling, and it made it hard to upload to my blog.  Anyhow, this week I am here and will quickly share the challenge this week.  This week the challenge is a color combo:  Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzaz, Crumb Cake and White.  When I pulled the colors I had lots of ideas, but little time.  So I went with my first idea and created a CAS card that could be altered to lots of color combinations.  I had just gotten "Everything Elenor" from the last party I went to and had not done much with it.  I decided to use the Pear Pizzaz for the flourish, the crumb cake as a base and sentiment color, and then add the needed pop of color with Melon Mambo.  I did the card with both flowers and the butterfly, and ended up choosing the butterfly.  This is the card:
I hope this basic card is one you can see CASE ing and altering to use other colors as well. 
Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful week. Create something!  Join the challenge HERE and upload your creation!
Blessing and Hugs!  Tammie

1 comment: