Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SSD TUESDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 63

This weeks sketch caught my eye right away!  The fabulous Lea Lawson has done it again!!  I liked it because I immediately saw the potential to use one of my Prima flowers I recently purchased.  This is her awesome sketch.....
And this is what I did with it this week........

I used a soon to be released SSD stamp set called "Pumpkin Seeds" for the background, stamping it repeatedly in Versamark ink lining it up each time with my stamp positioner...(I think I stamped it three times)...then I embossed it with clear EP and when cool colored the little dots with a white gel pen.  In real life the background is really quite shiny and pretty.  I then used my Prima flower over the top of some leaf ribbon I bought many moons ago from PTI.  The words on the banner are also from "Pumpkin Seeds".  This set will be released along with our blog hop next Tuesday...Hope you plan to hop along. 
My post today is short and to the point...Hopefully you check out the other Stamp Tramp creations over at the Skipping Stones Design Blog, and upload your own creation....you can win free stamps!  Also check out the store.  Heather has designed some very very fun sets that are very reasonably priced and unique.
Have a wonderful week blogger buddies and be sure to let me know you visited by leaving a comment.
God Bless!    Tammie

9 comments:

  1. ::thud:: love it...perfect card....great job on the pumpkin seeds background...it looks fab with the white gel pen...thanks for the fab inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love how you've used the flower! Great job with the sketch! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a sweet, soft card just the kind I like.
    I'm now a follower of your blog.
    Nice to meet you on Sat.
    Sarah Miller

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the way you used the pumpkin seeds...probably have to lift that one~lol! Your leaf ribbon is awesome and so is the flower...overall effect is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute, cute flower and I love how you added the white dots to your Pumpkin Seed background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its gorgeous! Love your stamping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie flower!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!!! How clever is that flower for this sketch!!! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete