Sunday, February 27, 2011

SSSC 103

I decided to try my hand at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge this week.  I have followed it for awhile but never seem to get a card done and linked.  I did not have much time today but I did do a quick take on the sketch.  This is Karen Giron's sketch this week.
This is my take on the sketch using "Sassy Snowman" from SSD.  I love this set and although I am very tired of snow and winter, I decided to do a winter card after being in the snow today.

The Designer Paper is from The Paper Studios Four Seasons Collection.  I colored the snowman with copics.
Hope your weekend was as good as mine!  I had my grandson overnight and we did a hockey game, ice skating and a multitude of other fun little things!
Have a wonderful week!      Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment