Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Splitcoaststampers Spring DT Search B

Well!  I made it to round two of the CAS DT search at Splitcoaststampers.  I did not expect that, so had to scramble to come up with a card for the next challenge given.  We moved on to the lingerie department of Macy's, and were to make a card having  an animal print, or animal.  Since we were in the lingerie dept, I had to use one of my Skipping Stones Design Bra stamps right?  I so enjoy Heather's fun and amusing designs and truly enjoyed designing with her stamps while being a "Stamp Tramp".  This set was perfect!
The challenge was finding an animal print!!  I have to admit to a pretty crazy amount of DSP and stamps, but could not come up with a print or stamp that worked until I saw the cover of a 6x6 patterned paper pack by Echo Park.  It has strips of samples of inside paper pieces and the small scale worked perfectly. I stamped, colored and cut out the bra.  This is the card:
It has animal print, is CAS, and  lingerie.....hope it works!!  Check out all the other cards for this challenge at the gallery at SCS.
Have a super week!

No comments:

Post a Comment