Saturday, March 30, 2013

Big News!!

Hello to all my stamping friends from Las Vegas.  We are taking a much needed little spring break here and having a blast!!  But here is my BIG  NEWS!
The night before I left, I found out that I made the CAS Spring DT!!!!  WoHoo!!!  I could not believe it!  I am so excited.  Our first day will be this Monday, and will run through June.  A few of you have asked how to get to the CAS challenge every Monday.  You just go to Splitcoaststampers, and then Look towards the middle of the page, and next to Monday, you will see Try a new Technique and Clean and Simple.  Choose Clean and simple.  It should take  you Here.  Then you simply choose that weeks challenge which is CAS213 this week.  Next week will CAS214 etc...the date is by it and a new challenge  is issued every Monday.   
I hope you all follow myself and the three other  DT members...and upload your own creations!!  If you have any questions about how to do that, leave me a comment at the end of this post and I will try to help.
I made a card awhile back that I uploaded today because it fit the challenge for this week.The challenge was to use  line image stamps only, no solid stamps.  I chose a card using a Hero Arts set.  The second reason I used that card was because I am in Vegas and had never done a post or upload from my IPad and wanted to make sure it worked ...I had this card in my card file and was able to practice with the upload.  I think it went through fine...(I hope) because I need to do my first DT post this way tomorrow.  So, after all that rambling here is the link to my card.  Yes...you guessed it,  I can't figure out how to get the pic transferred to this post using my IPad, but I will figure it out..:).
Hope you all have a wonderful Easter tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment