Monday, April 15, 2013

CAS 216 Challenge

Good morning blogger buddies, and HAPPY Monday!!  Every Monday brings a new CAS challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  This weeks challenge was this picture from Pinterest:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture because I am a button fanatic.  So is my mom!  She has a collection like I have never seen before!!  Gallon jar after Gallon jar of buttons....all sorted by color or shape or theme and artistically displayed.  So when I saw this picture I knew I needed to make a button card for her.  I used some of the plate colors to choose the buttons for my card.  I was going to do a banner of buttons, but felt more like spring flowers.  So this is the CAS card I created this week.
 
I stamped the flower stems, and the black frame around them that coordinated with the die cut shape I used to make the frame.  I then sewed on the flowers, made the frame and ran it through the CB with the swiss dots folder, and stamped the sentiment.  Quick!  Love those flower buttons!
Hope you all play along with this weeks CAS challenge...it has so many possibilities...
Have a wonderful week!     Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment