Monday, April 29, 2013

SCS CAS 218 Challenge

Happy Monday all...hope this is a sunny beginning to your week ahead.  We actually had some nice weather and sun this weekend in the Black Hills that melted a good part of the snow. So, hoping Spring is finally here.
The challenge for this weeks CAS over at Splitcoast was this quote..".May every sunrise hold more promise, and every sunset hold more peace".
Sadly and  one of my co-workers had to retire early this week....I did not have a chance to really say goodby so made her this card...I know she will find so much peace and fun in doing all those things she has wanted to do for a long time....to you Linda....you will be missed!
Here is my card:
 

I decided to spotlight the sunset portion, in all honesty after I smudged the original masked attempt three times in a row.  So, I cut out the portion I liked, and spotlighted it after I stamped and embossed the tree branch on the card front.  Very shiny and nice IRL.

Hope you like...please play along with this weeks challenge!

Hugs..Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment