Monday, May 6, 2013

SCS CAS 219 CHALLENGE

Happy Monday everyone!  Hope your weekend was as good as mine.   I visited my wonderful  mom and had a girls weekend to celebrate Mother's Day early. We had such fun just chatting, hitting second hand stores, and playing with buttons.  She is the reason I have such a button addiction.  Tomorrow I will do a post to show you a few pics of her growing collection, and the fun way she is displaying her stash.
Anyway, back to this weeks CAS challenge at Splitcoast....which was a CASE challenge!!  Such fun!!  We were to CASE a card from Bonnie (bon2stamp).  I chose a card with a layout I liked and tweeked it a bit to make my Mom a Mothers Day card.  This is the link to her card.
This is my card.


Of course for Mom I had to use butons, but still wanted a CAS look.  The CS is Calyso Coral and Pool Party by Stampin-up, as are the buttons and ribbon.  The doily is by Martha Stewart.
I like this layout as the possibilities are endless.
Hope you like...sorry such a short post...my 2 month old beautiful Grandson is here to visit Grammi! Gotta go....Hugs....Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment