Thursday, September 23, 2010

BLOGS FOR BOOBIES UPDATE

Good morning to you all!! Just a quick reminder that today is the last day of the "Blogs for Boobies" silent auction.  You have until 8:00 PM MST tonight to bid on any of the cards on the hop.   A BIG THANKS to all of you who stopped by my blog and left such sweet comments!  I loved reading each of them, and in turn checking out some of your blogs!  This was my first experience participating in a blog hop, and it was so much fun and for such a great cause! 
Also thanks to Nettiepop for the highest bid so far at $7:00.  As I said on my original post, I will match the winning bid.  Once again, this is my card up for bid, with proceeds being donated to the Susan Komen foundation.  For bidding information and another look at all the wonderful projects created for this auction, scroll down to my "Blogs for Boobies" post below.

Thanks and have a wonderful day...the weekend is almost here!!

1 comment: