Tuesday, September 7, 2010

SKIPPING STONES DESIGN SKETCH 41

Happy Tuesday to all....wow it was nice to have a long weekend!  When I was not enjoying the beautiful fall like weather we had in The Black Hills this weekend, I did carve out some stamping time.

Today on Skipping Stones Design, you can view the first sketch of the month by Ashley Cannon Newell.  This is the sketch. 






It was a very fun sketch to play with.  I used the Skipping Stones Design set Funny Coffee Volume 1.  I love the girl image with her coffee, not quite able to move for the day yet without her coffee...how about that hair!  Reminds me of a stamping weekend at my house last fall when my friend Joell came upstairs looking for coffee with her morning hair-do!  LOL!  I paper pieced the robe.....Hope you like!









Hop on over toSkipping Stones Design  and check out what is going on.  Play along with the challenge !! 

5 comments:

  1. I just have to tell you again how much I like the paper pieced robe...outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love that lace!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you all have this set!!! I never do funny cards like this. Good for you!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that paper pieced robe and the lace...makes me smile every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete