Saturday, September 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Saturday all!!  It is an absolutely gorgeous day here in the Black Hills of SD.  I am enjoying a quiet house this morning, and between enjoying some time outside on the deck enjoying the weather, I am getting some stampin done.  I had a couple birthdays I needed to do cards for. 

This a quick card to do using "Elements of Style" by Stampin up.  I used my nestabilities round die cut to create a reverse mask, and stamped the flowers with it in place, removed it and stamped the rest...very easy.  I saw a similar card on SCS.








This flower card is using an image from Papertrey inc...lets me use my buttons which I so love.  I added some lace from the stash my mom gave me.  This is for my most favorite aunt!  Happy Birthday Auntie Jan!

No comments:

Post a Comment