Tuesday, September 28, 2010

HAPPY 50TH TIMELESS TEXTURES SSD

This week is my brothers 50th birthday..( I can't say if he is my younger or older brother! LOL!).  I made a card for him that he really liked.  He has been lamenting the fact that his hair is almost all gray, so the Hoppy Birthday set from Skipping Stones Design with the cute little gray "hare" seemed perfect.  The inside read: "Just what you wanted for your birthday...another gray hare....but don't worry about getting older...gray hares are cute....Hoppy Birthday!"  I made the card while out of town at my moms, and only had black ink, and white paper along to play with...It seemed to work out ok being black since he turned 50 and all!  The bottom of the card uses another Skipping Stones Design stamp from "Timeless Textures", that I really like to use as a background stamp.  Here is my brother Randy's simple 50th birthday card that made him laugh!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so cute! I would have never thought of using this for a guy card but it is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete